- 2014 LATC Sunset Review Report
- Licensee Search
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Licensing Exam Information
- California Supplemental Exam
- Meetings & Minutes
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Committee Member Information
- Join Our Email List
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Site Map
Landscape Architects Technical Committee
2420 Del Paso Road, Suite 105
Sacramento, CA 95834
fax: (916) 575-7283
The Landscape Architects Technical Committee (LATC) was created pursuant to AB 1546 which became effective January 1, 1998. The Committee was statutorily established under the jurisdiction of the California Architects Board (CAB). Its purpose is to act in an advisory capacity to the CAB on examination and other matters pertaining to the regulation of the practice of landscape architecture in California.
The five-member committee consists of technical experts who are licensed to practice landscape architecture in this state.
Under the provisions of AB 1546, the Governor appoints three of the members, one is appointed by the Senate Committee on Rules, and one is appointed by the Speaker of the Assembly.